Join us for a free fair housing live webinar training! This online training will cover the fair housing rights of people with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation and reasonable modification requests. The training will also cover whether people who currently have COVID-19, those who have a history of having the virus, or those who are perceived as having the virus may be protected against housing discrimination under the Fair Housing Act.
April 29, 2020
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Click here to register for this free online event
Jack Holtzman, Co-Director of the Fair Housing Project
Kelly Clarke, Supervising Attorney at the Fair Housing Project
Specific topics presented will include:
• What Property is Covered?
• What are My Rights?
• What are Reasonable Accommodations?
• What are Assistance Animals?
• How Can I Make a Complaint?
• Who Can I Contact for Help?
Who Should Attend?
• Homebuyers and Homeowners
• Housing Advocates
• Landlords and Property Managers
• Anyone who Cares about Equal Access to Decent, Affordable Housing