The North Carolina Fair Housing Working Group (FHWG) was created in 2013 to bring together both governmental and non-governmental organizations in fair housing enforcement work, including HUD, FHAP agencies, non-substantially equivalent human relations commissions or departments, and other fair housing professionals.
Members of the FHWG are listed below. To find other information and organizations, visit our links page here.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, Greensboro
- Charlotte Mecklenberg Community Relations Commission
- City of Durham Human Relations Commission
- Fayetteville-Cumberland Human Relations Department
- Greensboro Human Relations Department
- High Point Human Relations Department
- North Carolina Commerce Department, Division of Community Assistance
- North Carolina Housing Finance Agency
- North Carolina Human Relations Commission
- Orange County Human Relations Commission
- City of Raleigh Fair Housing Hearing Board
- Winston-Salem Human Relations Commission