Join Legal Aid of North Carolina and the City of Durham Human Relations Division for a free webinar on fair housing law on April 19, 2022, at 1:00 – 2:30 pm. While the webinar is free, advanced registration is required.
The Fair Housing Act: Protections Against Housing Discrimination
Tuesday, April 19, 2022
1:00 – 2:30 pm
Click here to register for this free online training.
Presenter: Jack Holtzman, Director, Fair Housing Project, Legal Aid of NC
This program will cover the following topics:
- Who is Protected by the Fair Housing Act?
- Who Must Comply with the Fair Housing Act?
- Is COVID-19 a Protected Disability?
- What are the Rights of Tenants with Disabilities?
- Renting with a Criminal History and Landlord Best Practices
This webinar is sponsored by the Fair Housing Project, Legal Aid of North Carolina and the City of Durham Human Relations Division. This event is funded in part through a grant under the Fair Housing Initiatives Program with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.