- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: CDC Moratorium Eviction and Fair Housing
June 28 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join Legal of North Carolina and the Greensboro Housing Coalition for a free webinar on the CDC moratorium, eviction and Fair Housing in North Carolina.
Topics to be discussed:
- Who must comply with fair housing?
- Who is protected by the FHA?
- Landlord-Tenant rights, mobile homes and the eviction process in NC
Who should attend?
- Tenants & Housing Advocates
- Organization and Community Members
- People interested in fair housing
Kelly Clarke & Holly Oner
Supervising Attorney Staff Attorney
Fair Housing Project Greensboro Office
Legal Aid of NC Legal Aid of NC
This is a free webinar, but advanced registration is required.
To register, please click here
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.