- This event has passed.
Fair Housing Rights of People with Disabilities
April 20, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Join Legal Aid of North Carolina and the Greensboro Housing Coalition for a free online webinar about fair housing and the rights of people with disabilities, including reasonable accommodations and modification requests. This is a free webinar, but registration is required.
Click here to register for the webinar
- Who is protected by the Fair Housing Act?
- What properties are covered?
- What are reasonable accommodations?
- How do I file a fair housing complaint?
- Who can I contact for help?
Supervising Attorney Fair Housing Project Legal Aid of North Carolina