The Fair Housing Project of Legal Aid of North Carolina is excited to announce a free Fair Housing Design and Construction Accessibility Training in Wilmington, NC.
Thursday, February 28, 2019
10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
New Hanover County Public Library – Main Branch
201 Chestnut Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
Click Here to Register
This is a FREE TRAINING, but advanced registration is required.
- Learn About the Fair Housing Act’s Design and Construction Requirements:
- What are the design and construction requirements of the Fair Housing Act?
- What properties must comply with these requirements?
- What features in the common areas must be accessible?
- What features in the unit must be accessible?
- Who Should Attend?
- Architects and Engineers;
- Developers, Builders, and Contractors;
- Code Officials and Inspectors;
- Attorneys; and
- Others who are involved in the development of multi-family housing that is accessible to individuals with disabilities.
For More Information: Contact the Fair Housing Project at (919) 277-9020 or email@example.com.
Presented by: Fair Housing Project of Legal Aid of North Carolina, Cape Fear Housing Coalition, North Carolina Housing Coalition, North Carolina Justice Center, and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).