The Fair Housing Project of Legal Aid of North Carolina is available to provide information concerning a person’s rights under the federal Fair Housing Act. If you believe you are a victim of discrimination in housing, contact us at 1-855-797-FAIR (3247) for assistance. When necessary, staff can assist you in filing a complaint with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) or other appropriate administrative or judicial bodies.
A project staff person will discuss the situation with you and help you to decide what to do next. Your response to us will be kept confidential.
Fair Housing Project
Legal Aid of North Carolina
224 South Dawson Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
To reach Fair Housing Project staff by email, please contact us at:
- Jack Holtzman, Project Co-Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey Dillman, Project Co-Director | email@example.com
- Kelly Clarke, Supervising Attorney | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzanne Chester, Attorney | email@example.com
- Lauren Brasil, Staff Attorney | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Lozano, Testing Coordinator | email@example.com